Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ideas about my final project

My senior project will be in memorium of my paternal grandfather. He was the first "colored" scholar athlete at Stanford University. He turned down his offer to play for the Boston Celtics during his college years.Instead of perusing basketball, he went to medical school to become a doctor. My grandfather was one of the top OBGYN's in the L.A area. He and his brothers ran their practice. I'm proud to say that my grandfather delivered other people that made a huge impact on today's world. Names like Venus and Serena Williams. 
  Education and sports are things the Tucker family really values. My project will be a remake of the article showing the generational hunger for both things. I will use my brother for this project, and I hope I can keep this a secret from my dad! It will mean a lot to him at the show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment